The latest edition of the RTBU's quarterly national member magazine, Transport NOW, is jam-packed with great yarns!
The July 2023 edition covers some exciting news about the RTBU, along with important issues for the rail, bus and bus industries, including:
- Transport Minister's reject proposed in-cab surveillance laws and agree to a national rail safety review;
- The RTBU's game changing acquisition of a Registered Training Organisation;
- What the Federal Budget means for workers;
- PM Anthony's Albanese's reminder of union power;
- RTBU members push to close labour hire loopholes;
- RTBU Delegate Graham Briggs explains why he is supporting The Voice;
- Tasmania's stadium deal raises serious questions about transport;
- Body-worn cameras - safety or surveillance?
- Train drivers disgusted by audio broadcasts;
- Victorian members secure jobs guarantee for new ticketing system;
- An update on the NSW Bus Industry Task Force;
- Queensland's fantastic May Day rallies;
- What's really driving inflation?
- TrackSAFE unveils a new safety campaign for regional communities;
- A great profile on Western Australian Delegate Terry Joy;
- Former RTBU National Secretary Bob Nanva's inaugural speech to NSW Parliament;
- And lots more!