The July 2022 edition of the RTBU's quarterly national member magazine, Transport NOW, is out!
In this edition:
- How the RTBU put transport in the to the Federal election fast lane
- Improving wages and conditions in the labour hire sector
- Strength in Unity: NSW rail workers strike back
- Respect@Work back on the national agenda
- The big issues: The Women in Work
- Solid Rock: Qld Branch stands on sacred ground
- NSW Tram & Bus Division’s Full Court Press
- WA PTA Branch's Tunnel vision pays off
- Wilderness Railway negotiations build up steam
- Gawler line reopens
- Vik gets down to business
- Aurizon WA operations negotiations underway
- UK railworkers shut down country’s rail network
- Support for Ukranian transport workers
- Relief for SRUT 13
- Vale Owen Doogan
And much more!
Read Transport NOW online with our magazine viewer.