The Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) has provided a submission Independent Review into the Delivery of Inland Rail.
The submission raises six key issues:
- The importance Inland Rail to Australian agriculture;
- The connection between the northern end of the project and Brisbane;
- Complexity and lack in transparency in contract arrangements;
- Workplace Health and Safety and quality of infrastructure;
- The lack of genuine consultation around the projects; nd
- The resilience of national supply chains.
Do you like this post?