The Rail, Tram and Bus Union is supporting the Employee Engagement category at this year's Australian Rail Industry Awards.
The Employee Engagement category reflects the spirit of cooperation and respect between an organisation and its employees. It encourages organisations to work constructively with employees to achieve industry growth.
This category is open to organisations have implemented a project that constructively engages workers in workplace decision making – leading to either:
- Improvements in efficiency or productivity,
- Improvements in workplace safety, or
- Business and/or industry growth.
Download Employee Engagement Nomination Form (save this file and rename)
- The nomination file name must include the category title and nomination company/individual
- Supporting material must be attached
- Email nomination to email@example.com
Nominations close Friday 22 April 2016
For further information contact Janet Cameron, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6270 4527.